Friday, September 28, 2007

Chocolate Dream

Last night there were workers at my house late and so I made a quick trip to my local WF for dinner. As per always I was craving sweets and found myself in the frozen section. Instead of my usual Mango Palapas I decided to try Ciao Bella Chocolate Sorbet.
Why not I thought, it's made by Italians so it has to be good. Damn, I'm smart. This stuff is delish!!! So good!! And this coming from the girl that lived in Roma for some time (and she definitely did her fair share of sampling gelati/sorbet)
After a few huge scoops straight from the pint I quickly flipped to the nutritional scorecard to see what kind of damage was happening. Another win!! Very low fat (if any can't honestly remember) and less than 200 calories per serving. Not that I really care but it's yet another bonus.

Digg this