Monday, March 17, 2008

Beatrice Neumann

My dear friend, Dara G of Dara Jewelry (go back to December posts to see her line) for weeks kept going on and on about this photographer she had booked for her new lookbook, a one Beatrice Neumann. While she was very excited, I honestly didn't get it. They were just shots of jewelry after all??? That is until I decided to check out the B's website and blog, NOW I get it!! The daughter of political refugees from Transylvania who met in Germany in the mid 70s, born and raised in Frankfurt, her work is spectacular! B has photographed for numerous publications; from Vogue to Vice and everything in between. Her photos will be included in the Taschen (oh I love my Taschen!!!!) book "The New Erotic Photography."
B keeps a blog too...definitely worth a visit - click here to view.

OF COURSE I couldn't leave you without a few of my favs.....

Digg this