Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment


I gave this product a try. I was amazed that you take this product that has the consistency of paste and rub it in your hands for a second and it immediately turns into an oil. Although it did not seem to absorb in my hair that well, it more or less stayed on top and did not seem to penetrate, so I wasn't sure how well it would work. I washed it out per the instructions, shampooed (is that even a word!) and put in conditioner. All in all my hair feels soft but not so sure of the nutty almost ashy smell. Maybe be a little to earthy for me, and this coming from years of living in Boulder where the term earthy is really put to the test.


If you buy the Ojon Hair Treatment from Sephora right now a portion of the proceeds goes towards helping to fight breast cancer - click here


Digg this