While it's not 'officially' a thing of the past I am pretty much done with it.
Here are a few items worth sharing
- Cookies from the new Virgin Australia airlines partnership
- Sparkling Shiraz from the new Virgin Australia airlines partnership
- The VIP parking provided by arriving in a Smart Car
- Too many to list but topped off with the next bulleted item
- Receiving this email - didn't you invite me? and don't you know about SPELL CHECK and since when do you have to show up at least 30 minutes before a show.....
- if you are recieving this e-mail you are confirmed to attend the show.
Important details to remember:
Identification & business card will be REQUIRED at registration.
Registration will open at 6:15 and close sharply at 7:30, p.m. if you are not checked in by this time your seat will be given away.
Seating will begin at 7:30 p.m. show will start at its scheduled time 8:00 p.m.
Once fire marshalls close the door we have no power over securing space.
Please do not attempt to bring any other guest which were not confirmed for the show, they will NOT obtain access to the show.
No disrespectful behavior will be tolerated at registration desk, as it will be grounds for immediate removal of the show.
All designer interviews will take place immediately following the show on the runway.