Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NIM


As you may or may not know, my last 48 hours have been quite stressful. My sweet dog contracted (if you can call it that) bloat and was rushed to ER, surgery, the whole gamut. Since he remained in the hospital last night, though coming home TODAY! I needed a distraction last night. I previously RSVP'd for a screening of the soon to be released documentary distributed by Oscillospcope Pictures, No Impact Man, at a sweet little screening room, tucked into a random building on Wilshire.

I first read about Colin in a NY Times article a few years ago, so I was intrigued. The film was well made and deeply chronicled the year project Colin, his wife (although reluctantly at times) and daughter undertake.

Here is Colin's blog if curious - http://noimpactman.typepad.com/

Digg this