Friday, November 30, 2007

COLD!!!!!!!!!!

Boulder is downright cold today. My days in Boulder are numbered and I am OVER resort skiing. But for whatever reason I began to think about the temps up at the Resorts, the pending xmas crowds and what happens up there. For those of you who get what I am saying, you understand why it immediately made me think about the over the top, CHEEZY, uber Ritzy, Glam Shop Gorusch. In honor of this time of year, I created a warm and cozy outfit! (Note to readers - I would NEVER wear these pieces, there are enough that already do)! Plus, I think I would be burned at the stake if I tried to sport this little number in Boulder. Oh yeah and I should mention that this get-up would knock you back about $5K.

I am off to bundle up and go for a run...I know insane. Have a great weekend!!!!

Digg this