Thursday, November 1, 2007

Finds even at Filson.....

As many of my friends know, I have a wee bit of a shopping problem. I can find goods in most any store. Today, as an example, I hit Filson. This store is a super conserv, hunting shop targeting Men...have no fear I have found some items. I should also mention Filson produces a heavy duty but great looking luggage line but we are focused on clothes peeps....

Here are my hits. 1 - We all know how popular the Buffalo Check is for A/W but if a shirt or jacket is too much consider this lovely lid. 2. You want to embrace the Buffalo Check trend full on, then this jacket is for you! And I bet it's one of the jackets that gets better with age. 3. Who doesn't need a scarf....sure it's not cashmere but no complaints with a merino wool.
..

Digg this