Friday, November 16, 2007

Seen & To be Seen

I am not a reviewer or critic. Gold & Silver Stars is merely a platform for me to scribe about the things that please (ok, sometimes displease) me. I watched Richard Avedon's documentary - Darkness and Light this week, 4 stars in my book!Tomorrow I am attending the Julian Schnabel film, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. I know its going to be sad and intense but I can't wait! Plus, I love the story behind the story. The movie is based on the autobiography of the former Editor of French Elle. A book that sat on Julian Schnabel's bookshelf for years. One day, performer Laurie Anderson stopped by....ah the life of a famous artist! She noticed the book on the shelf, professed her love for the book, Julian read the book and poof here we are...

Digg this