For those of us in the 8-whatever grind it's our fav day of the work week!
A few weekend hi-lights
- Friday 10am MDT a Moment of Silence for the victims of the VT massacre
- Opening Friday in theaters, Hot Fuzz, by the funny blokes of Shaun of the Dead (rent it)!!
- Or check out newly released Best of Larry Sanders on DVD
- Like Art, hate crowds? Head down to Art District on Santa Fe in Denver for 3rd Friday.
- Stop at the Creative Art & Design Galley on Santa Fe to see Boulder artists Amy Kisch & Mendel Rabinovitch, exhibit Verdad de la Calvera.
- Saturday, Farmers Market (reposting since it recently restarted). The Wednesday nite market returns in May, as do the beautiful peonies!!! Luv 'em!
- Saturday the Brazilian Girls at the Ogden or Sean Lennon at the Bluebird - decisions decisions....
- Sunday Earth Day
- Sunday 4k race and Expo (Wild Oats benefit for The Center for ReSource Conservation)
Tuesday and Wednesday @ FOX - the University Denim Blowout Sale. Never been but I am most definitely not one to miss a warehouse sale!
Anything you would like to me post/share? Email me...