While the temps last nite wouldn't indicate it's summer, or even spring for that matter, there seems to be lots of summer-esque events on for the weekend...
- Fri - Boulder Outdoor Cinema Opens with Blazing Saddles, Sat - An Inconvenient Truth
- Fri - Art, Music, etc at Broadway and Pearl (click here) by Jake Johansen
- Fri - Second Friday at Joy Engine
- Fri - Eldorado Springs Studios Party - Art, Fashion Show, Music - begins at 6p - no link...
- Sat - Farmers Market and free admission to BMOCA - take a break from the crowds of the market, go upstairs in the museum to see the new installation by David Zimmer
- Sat - SOBO Summerfest in the Southern Sun Parking Lot. Stars at 1p - JJ Grey & MOFRO Johnny Polanco, Quemando, Sambadende - 8 hours of live music - Beer Garden, Vendors, etc.
- Sat - Summer Art Market: The Art Students League of Denver 15th annual outdoor showcase of works from over 270 artists. Sat–Sun 10 a.m.–5 p.m. West Wash Park, Second and Grant streets.
- Sat - BMA Benefit @ 6pm at RockyMounts. Food from Centro and West End, Beer from Oskar Blues, and Izzie! $15 for non-members, includes a one year membership and music all night by some of the best DJ's in Boulder.
- Sat - Richard Thompson at Chautauqua
- Sun - YOU NEED MORE??? Go see the Police at the Can
Next & Every Thursday @ 7:15p - Elephant’s Summerlong Backyard Talk Show- at the Trident