Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More Right Coast Rundown

As I was drafting this next post in my head I came to the realization that it is merely going to be more of the same type of post as LA...meeting up with people you may or may not know, dining at random spots through out the city and hitting familiar and unfamiliar landmarks. So I will spare you.
However I must mention brunch at Blue Ribbon Bakery is the best!!!! Just the smells alone...actually the West Village as a whole rocks! Love it.
But next time you are in NY and have a tight schedule as I did. If want to get in as many different restaurants and experiences as possible, consider a progressive dinner. You know - cocktails in one spot, apps in another, dinner another, you get the drift. It the best way to cover a lot of ground in a short spell!
I should also mention the trip was centered around attending Celebrate Young Survival Coalition's Seventh Annual York In Living Pink event co-chaired by a friend and cancer survivor. It was a great turnout and they raised lots of money. GO LISA!!!

Digg this