Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Say it with me - I am good enough, smart enough.....

Since I am attempting, trying, trying to keep my inbox lean and mean, I am sorting through all the folders, drafts, etc. Today, I found these Stuart Smalleyesque (well not really but I found Al Franken extremely funny as SS) quotes:
Quote #1
Do what you love to do“If you put your attention on doing what you love to do…and you get really good at it…then people will want to pay you for it. They want to pay you a lot for it. So, the money becomes the bonus, it is no longer the driving force. It is more based in something that you feel passionate … your bank balance does not measure the result.”

Quote #2
"We see things not as they are, but as we are" H.M. Tomlinson. Response ,"There is no reality, only perception,"an old Indian saying.

And Quote #3 - which has nada to do with the others, or does it?
It’s not Advertising vs. PR, it’s messaging vs. conversation.

Digg this