Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pit Stop

I am back in Boulder for a day or two before heading to LA. It was a great time but for whatever reason I decided to create a list of the most forgettable moments of the trip.
See how fast the NY gets into me! I tend to avoid talking about myself on the blog but whatever.
Here goes...
*Selecting the cab piloted by a driver on his first day, clueless and an abysmal command of the English language. Even spelling it out - I-R-V-I-N-G and with a left here or right here it was hopeless. I know everyone has a first day but come on!!!
*Heading to a fav sushi joint only to find it closed.
*Taking a quick jaunt to Gramercy Park for a little peace and serenity only to find the north side taken over by trucks, lights, crew, craft services, anything you can image for the Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher film.
*Standing one inch away from Mr Punkd himself. He is not that tall!!!
*Jeans in boots, jeans in boots, jeans in boots, jeans in boots, actually just boots. NYers I look to you for inspiration but this is an epidemic. I am officially over it!
*Flying back, desperate to sleep, in my prime window seat only to have Crystal Gayle's hair (not really her) brushing and laying on my shoulder and arm on a much too frequent basis. GROSS!!! *Exhausted and thinking about writing this list on the plane without a laptop or pen to speak of!

*And here is a unmemorable pic of the West Village to go along with the list.

Digg this