Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back + Sexy Beast

I am back from a whirlwind weekend at Sundance. I am still decompressing so if you want a quick wrap up jump over to Mary Jo's report - http://www.trustyourstyle.com/
Meanwhile....I arrived home late last night to find packages at my doorstep. Even though I am loaded up with schwag from Sundance I couldn't wait to open the boxes. One contained this lovely wrapped box with a card addressed to my poochie Ollie!

Inside was a set of grooming products from Sexy Beast Style . They are made without nasty chemicals and package design by none other than Karim Rashid!!!
Ollie is a Scottish Deerhound and quite unusual. He already attracts his fair share of attention I am worried to see what happens after he has a sexy beast grooming session....stay tuned.

PS - Ben Kingsley was out at Sundance promoting a new film but if you've never seen Sir Ben in Sexy Beast - its a must see!!!

More later....

Digg this