Friday, January 4, 2008

Huck & Chuck

I was listening to the results of the Iowa caucus this am and the radio mentioned how each of the candidates had their hand picked 'high profile' supporter in tow. Hilary with Madeline Albright, Mick Huckabee with Chuck Norris....Chuck Norris????!!!! I couldn't help but wonder if Huck enlisted Chuck as a result of reading Chuck Norris Facts. I know I am a retardo but I can read, and reread and reread some of these facts and laugh to the point of tears every time!

  • If you Google search "Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

  • A high tide means Chuck Norris is flying over your coast. The tide is caused by God pissing his pants.

Or find some of your own favs - chucknorrisfacts.com


On a side note, typing the title Huck & Chuck made me think of the disturbing movie Chuck & Buck (which I downright hated) only to be upstaged by the extremely disturbing Hard Candy - starring Ellen Page (which made feel so violated I needed to play with puppies and kittens afterwards). Yes, the sweet prego high schooler in Juno.

And on a side side note..I was tagged last night so stay tuned.

Digg this