Friday, January 4, 2008

TAGGED - ughh!!

As a blogger I feel its my duty to comply.

I have been tagged by Carolyn of http://www.miragepaperco.typepad.com/

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. done

2.
a) I knocked out my front teeth ages ago (part of the reason I hate the dentist) so those whitening strips don't work!
b) I am like an addict when it comes to chocolate - no control, I eat til I am sick!!!
c) I was recruited by Harvard University to play w's soccer - once I sent the necessary paperwork the response was - even if you are one of the best players in the state no way you are getting in with those scores.
d) I am a media and product whore! My friends know this and always pass along their magazines.
e) I have studied and spoken 3 languages at one time or another; Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. As a result, I now mix them up and created my own 'special' language.
f) I have a hoodie affliction, meaning I love them and can't stop purchasing. Guess I am like an addict in this category as well.
g) I am shy, really - I know my friends are laughing. I am an introverted extrovert! I hate parties.

3. I am tagging
Sprayglue
Maquette
BTC Elements
Hoping for Happy Accidents
The Glossy
Hi + Low
Alabama Chanin

4.done

Phew!

Digg this