Friday, January 11, 2008

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think since the start of Gold & Silver Stars, yesterday was the first time I was too busy to blog. I am not exaggerating - probably could have if I didn't spend a good chunk of time talking to United (in India of course) dealing with some vouches. So I am back - thank goodness is what you are thinking....Can't wait to start reading this book - I am a sucker for anything that has to do with fashion! Maybe I will get a chance to read it next week on the plane.

A review....Earth Pledge's newest publication, FutureFashion White Papers, is a collection of essays by a diverse and international group of contributors. Designers, manufacturers, farmers, professors, models, business owners and creative directors add their experiences and wisdom, producing a unique and multifaceted view of the apparel and textile industries. The book not only proposes solutions to environmental problems, but addresses the financial outcomes of sustainable practices and offers individual business perspectives.

Have a great weekend - I am off to suck down a BIG powerful coffee!

Digg this