Monday, January 28, 2008

Presents

I love presents, who doesn't? Between the blog and my work with product placement and sponsorships for green events I seem to have abundance of goodies arriving in my mailbox or inbox daily.
I am still wading through everything from Sundance but when Funktography appeared it all went on hold. Funktography is a beautiful collage of photographic images by Kenny Morrison. His bio is as interesting as his work....a childhood actor who at a young age found a love and affinity for the camera, virtually discovered and directed videos for the band Incubus at the ripe old age of 21 and continues to work both behind and in front of the camera today. Below are a few of my favorite images. All are available for purchase!! Hint, hint to the people who gripe that they never know what to get me. To find your own fav's click here


Digg this